Door Key Extraction Services
Door Key Extraction Services
Are you dealing with a broken or jammed key in your front door lock, car lock, or ignition switch? No need to panic! Pick up the phone and call us! We are the number one key extractor in the city and we provide expert services at affordable rates. We can reach you in less than half an hour and help you regain access to your property on the spot.
Why Hire Our Key Extraction Services?
We only work with experienced locksmith technicians who are fully licensed, bonded and/or insured who have passed dozens of testing phases and benefited from advanced training over the years. Hire us and you will benefit from top-quality craftsmanship and top-tier customer support for any key extraction locksmith problem.
We fully understand the frustration of dealing with a stuck or jammed key broken in half inside the lock or ignition. Such predicaments can be difficult to cope with without the right tools and sensitive procedures that guarantee a zero-damage result. Our locksmiths can rapidly reach you and securely extract any bent, damaged, or worn-out key for you, clean the lock from any traces of debris, dust, rust, or broken metal pieces blocking the keyway and restore your security and peace of mind. Whether you need a residential, commercial and or car lock expert for a door key extraction emergency, we are always right next to you ready to serve.
Avoid causing even more problems by trying to open a jammed lock by forcing the two broken ends of your key together and turning the key. This could cause the broken part of the key to get pushed even further pushed into the internal mechanism and make its removal even more complicated. This could also result in complete damage to the mechanism, especially when dealing with broken ignition keys that require extraction. Please keep in mind key extraction is a job that requires high skills and experience in the field. When done the wrong way, it can easily lead to the breaking of the lock’s internal workings. We are here to make sure you will not have to pay for new lock installation as well instead of a simple and affordable key extraction job.
Once our technicians will accurately extract the broken key for you, you will not have to worry about buying a new lock or making new keys, apart from duplicating the broken key. We also offer instant key replacement service at good rates for your convenience, so do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
The Key Extraction Process
On average, any door key extraction job takes less than 30 minutes, depending on the severity of the problem and the complexity of the lock’s mechanism.
Here is a quick breakdown of the process:
- The lock is assessed to determine if the faulty key part is still visible and easy to reach.
- If this is the case, our locksmiths lubricate the lock and use a pair of needle-nosed pliers to remove the respective key part from the lock.
- If the broken key part cannot be reached with the pliers, our technicians rely on an expert key extraction tool to engage with the cuts on the key and pull it out of the keyhole. The procedure requires a lot of attention to detail and skill and should always be completed by a professional locksmith.
- Once the broken key part is safely removed from the lock, our technicians proceed to inspect the mechanism and ensure it is still working the right way. If this is not the case, they will either recommend the quick and affordable lock re-keying option or the costlier lock replacement solution, depending on their findings.
- Finally, they cut a new key to replace the extracted one using the key’s template or a blank key and a key code. The code is a special set of characters used for cutting keys. In case of lock re-keying and new lock installation, you will also receive a new set of keys.
Whether your keys are broken because of using too much force when trying to open a jammed lock or turning a stiff car ignition, or the key was simply too worn-out and it cracked under pressure, we are here to help. We also tackle broken keys with long cuts and grooves along the edge that give your key its uniqueness while also making it more vulnerable and prone to breakage. Whatever might have caused your current problem, our expert door lock extraction solutions are just what you need.
Tools We Use to Extract Jammed or Broken Keys
We rely on a variety of door extraction tools that help us cater to versatile needs expressed by all types of clients. Our technicians use anything from long key extractors to narrow pliers that allow them to enjoy the necessary wiggle room they need to remove the key. We always clearly communicate all our actions before executing them, so you will always know the exact state of the jammed lock before we proceed to remove the key from the lock.
Convenient Key Extraction Prices
We can cater to your exact key extraction needs for home, commercial, and roadside car emergencies with fast, affordable, and efficient services. Check our convenient prices on our site or give us a call and get a free price estimate. We can immediately send over our nearest locksmiths who know exactly how to get a key out without causing any further damage to the lock.